Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by nighthawk968, 1/3/2018 10:36:11 PM]
[Edited by nighthawk968, 1/3/2018 10:38:00 PM]
Have you cleared Defender's scan history and quarantine and the Windows Temp folder and rebooted?
If you have the exclusions in place Cypher mentioned and Acrobat Reader is still launching, you need to reset the default apps in Windows.
well i don't know if it was clearing the A/V history or the temp folder but it's working now
The problem I have with Car Mechanic Simulator trainer (version 1.5.10) is this: I open the trainer as an administrator, the loading screen appears, then dissappears and instead of showing me the trainer window (with hotkeys and options and all that) nothing happens. I also want to mention the following:
- This is the only trainer that didn't work as intended for me, other game trainers work just fine.
- Always ran as administrator.
- My AV software has no problem with the trainer (so I guess it;s not that).
- 2 processes appear in task manager, the trainer exe and something called CarMechanic2018_CH but nothing else happens. I tried running the game like this but nothing happened. I tried deleting and redownloading the trainer, nothing changed. I even downloaded the CH Trainer Manager and tried to run the trainer from there, also nothing happens. It just won't work for me.
Last thing if helps, I have Win 10 Home Edition.
Sorry for long post, looking forward to seeing a solution for this and for all that had this type of problem!
Well, then I just assume that you use a Bitdefender 2018 product.
Please create scan exclusions in the AV module for the trainer exe file and the Work folder which is located here -> C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Cheathappens\ and whitelist the trainer exe file in the Advanced Threat Defense module. - Launch the trainer with admin rights.
Then you have to disable the Advanced Threat Defense module completely prior to launch and while you use our most current trainers - marked as Trainer Manager Compatible
BD will tell you that you're now vulnerable. That's quite exaggerated.
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 2/14/2018 10:41:46 AM]
Thanks Taurusplopp for the reply!
Interestingly enough (how did you know? :P ) I have Bitdefender 2018 on my computer. When I said BD didn't have a problem with it I meant that it didn't brutally delete my trainer exe when trying to access it, like it does with so many other exes (be they real threats or not).
I turned all BD protection off and surprisinlgy the trainer works. I now play with it ated since when I used the trainer all I wanted was some money and exp so now that i have them and the savegame saved all my new instant money and xp I don't need to run the trainer everytime I play.
I added exception for the trainer exe so it should be fine now.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.