Nier: Automata Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
the hacking minigame is unlocked for real in the second playthrough (chapter2) where you play as 9S (Nines) the the male android. And those can be accessed At the Yorha terminal under Arcade
If you can get a 100% save game somewhere else? like
Anyway, as soon as you can play as 9S the hacking minigame is one of the first things you will do, it looks like an isometric bullet hell.
-spoiler for everyone-
If you are still playing as B2 a place where you can experience the hacking is in the amusement park.
You need to progress the main quest a couple of steps,
1)first clear the resistence cam 2 gather quests,
2)after that Anemone (resistance leader sends you in the desert (north western part of the map) (find Jackass>find 5 ambushes>Run after the robot>First boss battle>escape)
3) back at the resistance camp, you are tasked to search MIA yorha members. Eastern middle part of the city ruins map is the manhole entrance to the park. At the park halfway turn right, follow the whole winding path through, hop onto the rollercoaster and it will deliver you to this area boss. (now here DON'T insta-kill it!!) when the crucified mannequins appear and the fight shifts in a top down view let the enemy attacks hit you (with infinite live they won't hurt) this will trigger some very easy hack-minigames
hope this helps
Thank You very much
This game is very good and your trainer adds a lot of nifty things to go messing around in it
I guess it'll be fixed on my next play trough.
Great work by the way, keep it up
I'm having trouble with the hacking health and no material costs options, the hacking health doesn't work at all and no material costs only works on items I have the materials for already (in my example I got the phoenix sword last night then today I used the trainer and upgraded it from 1 to 3 and it wasn't showing any materials needed but level 3 shows all the materials needed because I am missing one, I also can't upgrade the pods because I am missing materials.)
now perhaps I am just misinterpreting the functionality but I wouldn't know because when I have the trainer as the active window I can move my mouse so I can't check the instructions tab.
Thanks for the awesome trainer!
Could it be possible to get a similar feature(no material cost for upgrades) for the Pod upgrades?
This is done by the maintanence NPC in the Resistance Camp, just opposite the weapons NPC.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.