Mass Effect Andromeda Discussion
Anyway, I'm such a fanboy with the entire ME series. Anyway, there is a known issue with the Additional Tasks "Task: Nomad Shield Crafting" that prevents some players from even crafting this and other players can craft but don't get credit for this mission.
I have checked for a save editor to maybe manually fix this, but I think the game is still too new for a gibbed editor. Anyway, is it possible to include a fix for this mission in a future version of the trainer? I would greatly appreciate it. Looking at the official forums for bug reports at EA shows 5 pages confirming this problem.
In case this is something you are willing to look into, I have attached all my saves. Hopefully this will help if you are inclined to look into it. Regardless, thanks for your nonstop efforts to keep the high caliber trainers. Thank you.
As you mentioned in your post, this is a game bug and nothing to do with the trainer. There are several quest bugs you can run into that have been reported that cause the quest to either not complete or get suck in your quest log with the "!" and cannot be cleared. This is something the game developers will need to fix and I highly doubt there is anything the people CH can do about it.
I know this has nothing to do with a bug or problem with the trainer itself. I was just mentioning this as they have had trainers in the past that would fix a known bug in the game. Unfortunately, the game escapes me, but I am sure that CH could confirm it.
On another note, I read an article stating that Bioware is cataloguing a list of bugs and glitches and are waiting to release an update for the game, however, they would not provide any specifics and of course, this does not mean they will include a fix for this.
Regardless of what CH decides to do or not do, I just hope that Bioware will get all these bugs fixed before I beat the game...
(I'm actually trying to play my first playthrough all legit, I've always loved using cheats right off the bat, enjoying just the game play mechanics)
1. Has anyone managed to find what triggers party banter at all? I know Inquisition had one that they were able to manually trigger with Cheat Engine so wondering if that may be a possibility for a manual toggle.
2. Infinite Remnant Decryption keys? Hate anything to do with story gated puzzles. I hate them.
3. Cap experience. Once you hit lvl 80 enemies start to scale with you in both damage and toughness and once you get to lvl 130 like I have the game becomes tedious as hell to play.
4. No cooldown on consumables?
5. Infinite barricade skill?
Apart from that great trainer all around.
[Edited by Supadrumma4411, 3/31/2017 6:07:36 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Set Inventory Space
• Immune to Radiation and Life Support
+ 20 more options