Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by weskersc, 3/2/2018 9:30:45 PM]
Of course i have the Uplay version so i vote in favor but i am very happy that you reconsider the probability to have a trainer for this game.
I have 3 questions :
* If i have a Uplay version, can i try to active this game with my Uplay Key CD on Steam ? (And how can i do to do this please).
* If my first question work, do you think that all my dlcs and all that i buy in my cash shop, will be unlock on Steam ?
* If my first question work, do you think that i could use this trainer ?
I get an Error when i start the Trainer.
I have not installed the Game in "c:\....\progamme\steam\steamapps\..." i have it on "D:\....\progamme\steam\steamapps\..."
How can i change this in the Trainer?
thanks a lot!
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 3/3/2018 6:32:26 AM]
The game files looks like they must be in the default directory on the C-Drive, with the rest of the STEAM program files. I had all my games on a separate internal HD due to the primary's limited space, and couldn't find a way to tell the trainer the game is in another directory.
So if you have a different default directory as well - make sure you move your game files back to the default C drive, such as:
(C:\\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wildlands)
GeorgK1234: See my post just below yours for the fix to that question. Your steam game files must be in their default C-drive directory. If you right-click on the game inside the STEAM app, go to Properties: Click on LOCAL FILES (3d option along the top in the popup): Click bottom option "Move Install Folder"
Change the directory to where your STEAM program is at.
Usually C: Program Files (x86)]Steam (check it's address through your windows desktop first and go with that)
the trainer uses your steam install directory for where to look
if you did something unconventional and have your games not stored where they normally are stored in steam
then the trainer will never find it. I have no solution other than install where steam normally installs games.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.