Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Numpad 1: Lower Detection
This trainer works for both games (Season 1 and Season 2).
While active the enemies will detect you but they do nothing.
Press CTRL+H at any time to temporarily mute all hotkeys.
Press again to unmute. You can change this hotkey in the trainer settings.
You can also mute specific hotkeys by changing the hotkey you want to mute to 'NONE'.
- HTC Vive
Click on the 'VR Mode' button. Trainer options will now be drawn as buttons. Activate the trainer as usual with your keyboard. Put your HTC Vive on and when you are ingame press the 'Menu' button on the hand controllers to open the steam overlay. At the bottom you can click on the 'Desktop' button and you can easily press options on the trainer with your hand controller now.
- Oculus Rift
As of now the oculus has no unique input device and uses keyboard or xbox controller. Both are support by the trainer already.
- Windows 7 or above
- 64-Bit OS (32-Bit is NOT supported!)
- .NET Framework 4.6 or above: www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48137
- VC++ Redistributable 2015 (x86 AND x64): www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- DirectX9 for controller support: www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=34429
If you are using a Comodo product and the trainer crashes with Exception code: 0xc0000005, it is caused by Comodo.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.