Numpad 1: Add Hangar Credits
Numpad 2: Unlimited Hull
Numpad 3: Unlimited Shields
Numpad 4: Unlimited Energy
Numpad 5: Unlimited Missles
Numpad 6: Unlimited Resources
Numpad 7: Unlimited Fuel
Numpad 1: Add Hangar Credits - while in the Hangar, press this
to add more Credits.
Numpad 2: Unlimited Hull - while in combat, toggle this on for
Numpad 3: Unlimited Shields - while in combat, toggle this on for
Numpad 4: Unlimited Energy - while in combat, toggle this on for
unlimited amounts for shooting certain weapons and for
Numpad 5: Unlimited Missles - while in combat, toggle this on for
Numpad 6: Unlimited Resources - toggle on and if you have at least
1 of the item or pick up an item, you will have 99 of it.
Numpad 7: Unlimited Fuel - while in combat, toggle this on for
Temporarily Disable Hotkeys
To temporarily disable the Hotkeys, press CTRL-H after trainer is
activated. You can use CTRL-H to re-activate the Hotkeys as well.
Creating Custom Hotkeys
You can click on the actual option in the Trainer application itself
to modify the Hotkey or the value used for that option. The trainer
will save your hotkeys for you. To delete your Custom Hotkeys for
this trainer, press the Debug Tab and then press CTRL-K and the keys
will be deleted.
AUTHENTICITY NOTICE (Does not apply to PROMO or FREE trainers):
In an effort to maintain the integrity of the files downloaded from
our site and to prevent illegal file sharing, this trainer will perform
an authenticity check while in use. This check requires an Internet
connection and the trainer will not run if a connection is absent or if
the trainer is blocked by a security application.
NO INFORMATION, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, IS
SENT TO CHEAT HAPPENS DURING THIS PROCESS.
This check is only performed on trainers that have been personalized for
individual use, not our PROMO or FREE trainers. If you want/need to use
the trainer offline, please go to our trainer troubleshooting page for
instructions on how to obtain an offline key to avoid online checks.
- the unlimited fuel does not work as expected: the fuel indicator (the actual number) still reduces with each jump until it reaches zero. However, the little quarter circles around the number stay filled. I believe both the circles and the number should stay at their maximum.
- The unlimited resources works (showing 99 for each item) but it doesn't allow you to craft anything once your "real" resource depletes. As in: say you have 4 nanobots, but with the trainer it shows 99. Once you have used those 4 nanobots, the game doesn't allow you to repair anymore, even though it shows 99
- The unlimited energy doesn't seem to work anymore (it did in the previous version)
- The hangar credits does work as expected in this version (it didn't work in the previous trainer)
I'm afraid I cannot provide a save game due to this game being Windows Store and account info is stored into the savegame, but these items are easily reproduced. Let me know if you need any help reproducing though
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem