8-Bit Invaders! Discussion
I recently purchased the 8-bit Invaders! Bundle (which includes all games). I'm familiar with Cosmos and Cheat Engine, since I use them frequently with other games, so I figured it would be easy to use with 8-Bit Invaders. However, I'm struggling to find values.
Even if I do find values, it does not seem to be the correct ones, as it does not change the game values.
I must be doing something stupid, because I feel like this game shouldn't be so difficult to modify. Does anyone have any tips for me to try and get it to work?
It turns out the games (at least Hordes and Armies) use 3 exe's (you'll see an open, client and I think the other one was instance exe's) and data is saved to different ones depending on what you're looking for.
I've used CE for years and now use CoSMOS but figuring that out was a little beyond my skills.
Criel! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!
So for those that are searching for this, You need to:
1) Next to the "Select Game Window", Click the Toggle Button for "Toggle Window/Process List". You want to see all the processes.
2) Select "InstanceServerG"
3) Continue searching for values as normal. It will be one of the 4 that shows up.
MANY THANKS!! I don't think I would have ever figured this out!
Enjoy your holidays!!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem