Are you using the latest trainer posted an hour ago? If not, delete your trainer and re-download. If it still occurs, provide a savegame with repeatable instructions.
1. I open the trainer as administrator
2. I open the game as administrator
3. I press F1 at main menu (or alt-tab out to trainer and press F1 or Manual Start)
4. I get "Error" instead of "Trainer Activated".
All AV and FW is turned off. All .Net and C++ is up to date and I am on Win 10 64 bit. When I tried running trainer in compatibility mode for Win 7 it wouldn't even open. I cannot find a log file for the error (assuming that is what the log tab on the trainer is for), nor does the error give a popup dialog with a reference number.
Steam Version # 1.0.0.00008 I think. Might have one too many zeroes in there.
[Edited by DraskelClan, 11/12/2016 4:44:23 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.