Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
it was about every 2 weeks then went to about every 3 weeks because he was adding more things.right now the last update was Oct 10 that because he's busy with co-op. he put co-op on experimental so anyone that wants can try it out. once he gets everything worked out is happy with it he will put it on stable. hard to say when the stable will get a update. he may not update it again till hes done with co-op. would be nice see the trainer updated since it could be awhile longer before he has another update.
Thanks for all the work guys
1) Game is still in Early Access for over a year
2) Patching monthly to bi-monthly
3) They are still adding massive things like swimming and etc., stuff that would normally be worked out already in a beta, but this game is apparently still in alpha
4) They are adding things that are 'experimental'?
5) Game is Unreal engine, so the developer seems to re-compile to every new unreal engine update, whether there has been any game updates at all, which of course causes us need for update trainer, and all the offsets
Would be great if this game had an end-date, and people post about it when it's out of Early Access, which may never happen, based on this title so far.
Hi @kane1 !
Could you tell me how you get meat from the dead predators? I hack them with the hatchet for a couple of minutes and just get splatter. I can pickup chickens and rabbits, kill and butcher them from inventory, but I'm going to need sinew and such I'm sure.
Yes, using the infinite health option, which seems to be the only option other than speed still working with the 03/03/18 update.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.