Battlefield 1 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I finished the campaign thank you for this.
Just keep getting this error when I try to close the trainer.
Debug Info located: C:\Users\*****\Cheathappens\Debug\Battlefield 1.debug
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Windows 8 64bit Operating System
Setting Up GUI
No Joystick detected.
Waiting for Trainer Activation
Trainer Found Handle, Accessing Memory.
The following error happened: Invalid memory access-->Error#3145
That's something we have fixed in later trainers. It's nothing to worry about and doesn't affect the trainer itself.
Upload it to a file sharing website along with your savegame and then send us the link.
[Edited by HchTech, 10/22/2016 3:37:40 PM]
1) the .exe is identical to ours, so the game .exe is the same
2) your save game worked. it loads on my machine
3) the save game when you continue, you are in an airplane... so I am perplexed why or if you are using explosives there? is there something I am missing?
4) one thing that I discovered while testing our trainer is that the tank health option works 100% for the aircraft as well.
5) I never crashed the game with the trainer.. turned all options on and shot down plane after plane
perhaps it would have been great if the save game was at a place where you actually were using some explosives, and you told me where to try them to crash the game, or where to pick them up and it repeatably crashes the game?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.