Endless Space 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
So, assuming the modding tools are enabled - which, if you hit Shift+F1 and open the debug menu, they are - hitting G will activate a kind of "God" cursor which can do a number of things, namely:
- Left clicking on any resource on the UI will give you an amount of that resource.
- Double left click on a resource will give you 10x the amount.
- Left clicking on a system will spawn a debug fleet.
- Right clicking on a system will place an outpost. Double right clicking will place a colony.
- Right clicking on a colonized system will place a population there (from Galaxy view)
- Clicking an item that's in your construction queue will instantly build it. Clicking a technology in the Technology Screen will also instantly research it.
It's not terribly intuitive, but it's what I've discovered so far. Alternatively, there's a Tier 2 technology on the right side, called multi-threaded something, that allows you to "Buy Out" things in your build queue. Hope that helps.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.