Total War: Warhammer Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
If I don't have access to your PC, why do you think I would be referring to you?
Anyway, here's my save files.
Does anyone else have similar experience or is it just me?
Gonna try that myself, seems a lot more likely then the trainer open no options on but its causing a crash during every battle.
Just had a gamecrash using option 2 and going into battle after 2 hours of non-crashing and autoresolving. Will test out option 2 in specific for the next couple of hours
The same thing happens in Attila, that's why there is a all off button. But yeah, i can see how it carries over.
The options work! Sadly they just seem to break the game :/
Still, it's a great trainer, just sadly crashes all the time!
- I should also mention, it was absolutely fine when I had no DLC but since buying all of the DLC the game crashes every time I try to command a manual battle.
Hope this gets fixed soon!
Also; using a debugger, the crash is being caused by the same command every time which is:
rx has an enormous value, I'd go into more detail but for some reason I can't use my just in time debugger any more.
They just updated the trainer today, I would say delete the old one download the new one.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.