Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) doesn't this have leaderboards?
2) there isn't any livery editor
3) what exactly would the trainer need to do?
4) when is this game going to be out of beta, if ever?
1. There are leaderboards.
2. No need to answer.
3. Yes, a trainer would be so useful for this game.
4. Don't know when this game will go out of beta status.
To go into slight detail why a trainer would be useful for this game, I will explain.
Most cars are locked, unless one obtains a number of medals. This type of hack should be easy.
Events are locked, unless one beats the prior event. Freezing the cheating AI in this case, would be useful. Freezing the cheating AI, however, won't be easy to hack.
If possible, but even harder hacks would be:
Extremely Grippy Tires
Lighter Weight Cars Hack
All Cars Stats are 10 (All Cars have different stats, but this hack I think might be very difficult, and cars stats hack can't be for appearance.)
I might think of more, but I'll get back to you in a few days.
I am guessing in this 'free' game you can spend real money to 'buy medals', am I right?
I can see where this is going...
this might be one of those games that we look at when it's out of beta, if ever...
i have a feeling that the trainer would be abused to buy medals online, and etc.
If one wants to unlock the cars early, without needing to do the events, and get the medals from those events, then one would have to pay to unlock the car.
No one can like "buy medals" in this game.
Then, if you don't want to hack the "medal count," then at the very least, the ai freeze hack might suffice, then.
Indirectly circumventing that model is still circumvention and considered controversal.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem