[Edited by romanos2314, 4/26/2016 3:03:58 PM]
BUt i badly need an Admins answer who tells me new account new game if you use the trainer properly you are 100% safe
[Edited by romanos2314, 4/26/2016 3:05:48 PM]
If that's what you did then log into your first UPlay account and launch FCP.....I'll bet you it doesn't crash.
You can break a game, corrupt a save, etc even without using a trainer so no one can guarantee you the game won't bonk again but if it does then follow the previous steps and all will be well.....welcome to PC gaming
@ romanos2314 Awhile back I was having several problems with UPlay. After trying a few things they suggested, they finally sent me the following message. It has detailed instructions for the uninstall-reinstall process. I followed the steps exactly and it fixed all of my problems. It's been fins ever since.
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Uplay PC Client to see if that resolves the issues that you are encountering.
Some of these steps may be tricky. If you would like us to walk you through the process, please contact us at 919.460.9778. We are open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 12:00am (Midnight) EST.
!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!
Please backup all of your Uplay saves. These saves should be located at the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\
Make a copy of all folders located within the User ID folder and store them in a safe location. After reinstalling Uplay, return these folders to the same location and your savegames should be restored.
1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Programs and Features' (Windows Vista, 7, and 8) icon in your computer's control panel.
It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it or the game. If so, you can skip this step.
Next, you will need to uninstall the "Uplay" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Programs and Features' (Windows Vista, 7 and 8) icon in your computer's control panel.
It's possible that the "Uplay" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.
2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows)
Please do not skip this step as it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.
3. I also suggest that you check for these registry keys.
- From Windows, click Start -> Run (XP), Start Search (Vista), or Search Programs and Files (Win 7). Alternately, press the Windows key and the "R" key at the same time.
- In the Open box, type "regedit" (without the quotes) and click OK.
- Search the folder destinations for these registry keys. If found, please delete them.
Registry keys for Uplay and Ubisoft Game Launcher:
Win Vista/7 32bit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
Win Vista/7 64bit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
4. Once you have fully uninstalled Uplay/Game Launcher, you can reinstall the Uplay PC Client software from: static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/launcher_installer/UplayInstaller.exe or uplay.ubi.com
Hope that helps.
[Edited by romanos2314, 4/26/2016 3:29:24 PM]
[Edited by element5, 4/26/2016 3:42:40 PM]
Thanks in Advance for your help and assistance
[Edited by romanos2314, 4/26/2016 4:08:01 PM]
I forget allready the first copy of the game cause the fault is mine i close the trainer in game and i use another version now the new version.
If you please tell me to my second seperate account if i put your trainer with the right way is there a possibility to lose and the second copy of the game, i dont have money to buy third.. I live in Greece of in a middle of financial crysis. and this game i buy it with my last money.
Thanks in advance for your answer help and assistance.
[Edited by romanos2314, 4/26/2016 3:50:14 PM]
i dont wanna cahnge any regedit value cause i dont know the regedit how to hanlde it so i dont delete my Uplay account
[Edited by romanos2314, 4/26/2016 3:51:36 PM]
Does FCP currently run on your computer without crashing?
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem