Dark Souls III Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Your Steam-ID will be moved to a "cheater-pool" and you can play with them.
trainer even though it's "Activated".
The only options I really use are the Infinite HP, Stamina, and Focus
but yeah, I "deactivate" then "activate" them but they still don't work?
Have you visited our Trainer Troubleshooting Guide?
Do you use our latest trainer v1.23 with the latest/updated game version on Steam?
EDIT: It is inherently a highly difficult effect to fix I would think. Considering it kills you when the status bar reaches the end.
Much appreciation to the programmers if they can somehow fix this.
[Edited by lanceparker12, 3/18/2017 5:15:00 AM]
App version is 1.11
Regulation version is 1.30
[Edited by FlamingRingz, 3/27/2017 1:51:51 AM]
Windows 7 64 bit
i7-5930k CPU 350 Ghz
No antivirus running, except Windows Defense and I added the trainer and Dark Souls 3 to the exclusion list.
Both trainer and Dark Souls 3 run as admin.
I use the steam version of the game. Loading game like normal, no problems. With trainer it crashes with the normal Windows close program popup.
I have never played Dark Souls 3 online. I use your trainer mainly to make my character look how I want them to when I can't afford armor or something and in one spot of the game with two flying huge knights on a tower that I tried 50+ times to beat and finally used infinite health.
That was back around release. I wanted to have a fun playthrough of a different style character than normal this time around.
1) load trainer, activate at main menu. It crashes as soon as I load a saved game or start a new character (passed the cutscenes as I am loading into the world).
2) load trainer, in the game I load into game world and then I hit F1 to activate trainer and instant lock up.
3) same as 2 but wait until I played a bit (killed Crystal monster at beginning on right and then hit 1st bonfire before activating, also crashed.
4) Tried the Nier Automata trainer and it works. Tried the new Vikings Wolves of Midgard, it works.
Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. Thanks.
Don't know if this helps but it is from the Windows crash popup...
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: DarkSoulsIII.exe
Application Version: 220.127.116.11
Application Timestamp: 58a249a9
Fault Module Name: DarkSoulsIII.exe
Fault Module Version: 18.104.22.168
Fault Module Timestamp: 58a249a9
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000000541
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 23ed
Additional Information 2: 23edbf096e2bdbfb20be10b54c3ec5df
Additional Information 3: 8075
Additional Information 4: 8075b80b34b365ceca712c865552fa43
I use the steam version of the game App Version 1.11 Regulation version 1.30 and it would seem some folks are saying version 1.12 may be coming soon.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.