Dark Souls III Discussion
I have been trying to throw aways my soul via death, but still it seem to not cancel and always says "detect". Anybody successfully remove those message after you read it before?
The only way currently to get rid of the message is to family share your account, move the game save over to that new account, and play it that way. Deleting saves or reinstalling or verifying installation doesn't work.
People are worried about this stupid message thats popped up, dont be, its all over steam, people who have legit stats that have not cheated is also getting the message.
- People think its triggered by xbox controller, Borderless windows mods, razar naga, SweetFX, ALL SORTS.
- Way to remove it is doing family share, one even said they changed the language via Steam and it had gone.
- I have played offline all this time, removed my save and gone into there to play legitly and still had it.
So please dont panic, its effecting legit players also.
EDIT: Huh, not showing the quoted text for some reason. But yeah long story short I duped boss souls and multiplayer items (like sunbro coins), made boss weapons, deleted boss souls, and now not seeing any summon signs. Did not level myself up or give myself unusual weapon upgrades. Yes I am embered. Did this all in offline mode, then fixed up everything, then went online, no message, just no more summon signs. Still can invade and get invaded every now and again.
[Edited by zachofragnarok, 4/16/2016 1:20:20 PM]
All it does is removes the actual bar that shows your status ailment progress.
So basically it won't show you're getting poisoned but then you'll just get poisoned and there's no way to see when it's going to happen. It's worse when it comes to curse because curse can 1 shot kill you if the bar fills up... quite an obnoxious / useless function.
All the trainer does is removes the bar from showing up on screen... it doesn't actually stop the effect from happening.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.