Trainer Tools and Resources
Numpad 1: Unlimited Health - once you are in the game and can move
around, toggle this on for unlimited health. This protects
you from monster attacks, not falling or trap attacks.
Numpad 2: Unlimited Mana - you must fire a mana attack at least once.
Toggle this on and you can shoot mana unlimited.
Numpad 1: Unlimited Health
Numpad 2: Unlimited Mana
Temporarily Disable Hotkeys
To temporarily disable the Hotkeys, press CTRL-H after trainer is
activated. You can use CTRL-H to re-activate the Hotkeys as well.
Creating Custom Hotkeys
You can click on the actual option in the Trainer application itself
to modify the Hotkey or the value used for that option. The trainer
will save your hotkeys for you. To delete your Custom Hotkeys for
this trainer, press the Debug Tab and then press CTRL-K and the keys
will be deleted.
AUTHENTICITY NOTICE (Does not apply to PROMO or FREE trainers):
In an effort to maintain the integrity of the files downloaded from
our site and to prevent illegal file sharing, this trainer will perform
an authenticity check while in use. This check requires an Internet
connection and the trainer will not run if a connection is absent or if
the trainer is blocked by a security application.
NO INFORMATION, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, IS
SENT TO CHEAT HAPPENS DURING THIS PROCESS.
This check is only performed on trainers that have been personalized for
individual use, not our PROMO or FREE trainers. If you want/need to use
the trainer offline, please go to our trainer troubleshooting page for
instructions on how to obtain an offline key to avoid online checks.
[Edited by PWizard, 8/2/2016 2:21:00 PM]
[Edited by PWizard, 5/13/2018 2:04:20 PM]
we had 65 downloads of the trainer in 4 months..
this game is not a priority.
we will look at it again when we are able
Thank you for updating it.
Here is an Log what was updated:
Here's what's changed in the latest patch (which is applicable to all 3 platforms):
- Support for 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios has been added!
- Please note that these options will give the game a letterbox effect as the playable window needs to remain at a 16:9 ratio.
- The Blood Hound's blood breath attack now has a less unfair hit box.
- Lord Vroll no longer teleports pointlessly small distances.
- The option to headbang now occurs after decapitating the Thorn Beast. The main reason for this change is that you could end up performing a coup de grÃ¢ce on the Thorn Beast when you were intending to headbang.
- Hogre will no longer be frozen in the air if you kill him mid leap.
- The boss health bar now has a dark background to help it stand out. It was quite hard to see on the Castlebridge stage!
- When pausing the game or upon dying, any text on the screen would remain there. It now disappears, making things look a bit cleaner!
- You now always die if you fall into a Blood pit, even if you're temporarily invincible from taking damage.
[Edited by Sanuku, 8/28/2016 4:09:39 PM]
While waiting for an update to be released, you can use our free CoSMOS Gamehacking Tool to easily hack the game yourself. We have tons of video tutorials available for even those with no prior experience with memory scanners or gamehacking tools.
Slain: Back from Hell (on Steam)
HP works immediately, and Mana works after you fire one "mana bolt" (tap Q-key) and then activate the mana cheat via NK2 (as stated in the trainer's readme). This really was a pleasant surprise. Thanks for that.
Side note: I also tested the older trainer, that also works in part. E.g. the float mode sort of works... ironically NK+/NK- only float up/down the enemies not the player. Float mode makes the main char stay on the same height though... so that could also help. Alas the trainer then crashed the game after a short while. Anyway... since the August 02, 2016 trainer works this is just some side info and *not* a request for an update or anything.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.