Gems of War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
How do I know which version of my game? What is the reason to clear cache? You play on Steam?
Yes, I play on Steam, and the version is non-existent/irrelevant, this game update at least once a week, without affecting the trainer
2) Run Gems of War from your Steam library
3) Select "Broken Spire" or "Grosh-Nak" or any other locations and choose either "Quests" or "Challenges"
4) Press F1
5) Enter any of the "Battles"
6) Click "To Battle!"
7) Select your hero (by clicking once on his portrait), you'll see his cards over the board.
8) Press option 1...wait for the "activated" confirmation.
9) Select any of your characters and apply options 2 or/and 3 or/and 4. Repeat for each members of your army.
10) Select any of the enemy troops and apply options 5 or/and 6 or/and 7. Repeat for each of them.
Re-do 9) and 10) for every new battles.
You should be able to see their armor and life jumping to 99
I'm gone watering the dryads
[Edited by B4Marc, 10/17/2016 6:31:23 PM]
Then I'm sorry, something on your end must block the code injection, as anti-virus, anti-malware or something interfering with the trainer, did you cleaned your browser cache?, I'm using the free version of CCleaner to make it fast, reliable and easy
Forgot to mention that turning your computer completely off (unplugged), wait 5 minutes and restart can solve a number of problems by emptying the R.A.M. (Random Access Memory).
[Edited by B4Marc, 10/17/2016 7:55:03 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.