Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Discussion
yeah...will remember that has I haven't started playing the game yet. replaying XIII and XIII-2 but thanks for the advice on the time change option
Is there a possibility to re-update this trainer please ^^
1: Starting the game and loading the trainer at the main menu causes the game to freeze up during the loading animation from the Ark to the actual game world.
2: Waiting until actually in-game to activate the trainer results in the game freezing up and requiring a hard exit.
Game was updated due to Valve's new SDK release.
1. Alongside Valve’s SDK updates, the game can now be played even when Steam Cloud is turned off.
2. Display issues when using several models of graphics card such as the ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series have now been improved.
I think this is causing the trainer from not working.
I have done all the troubleshooting problems. It was working Monday.
I activate just one - any of the cheats - and the Lightning Returns CTD's within 1-3 mins of getting in-game usually.
I got the latest trainer download so it shouldn't do this. I have a fairly beastly PC [6-core processor and Nvidia/Zotac Geforce GTX 970 graphics card] and it has no trouble running the graphics etc, but when I use both the trainer and game, Pow! CTD. No idea why
Update: The newest trainer has fixed the CTD's so far. Havent had one yet. Nice one for making the new version
[Edited by TheMendicant1, 2/26/2016 7:08:34 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.