Currently, the game stores the max amount of collected grimoires as seen in this attached picture:
Just making it clear - Use the trainer at your own risk. The max amount of grimoires you should have is 2 per map that contain them. I'm not sure if this information is being stored on their servers and if they intend to implement a wipe or ban to cheaters but it's still worth noting.
That being said.. I don't think they can catch you for spamming bombs, having infinite ammo/venting, etc.
[Edited by Vermintidbit, 10/27/2015 4:27:42 PM]
Hmm I've used it quite a few times now, purely on grims, no tomes, no dice, and it's always the top loot.
Mate, what are you on about.
Grimoire is the Skaven Die (100% win die).
Just do not pick up any tomes or other dice from chests if they spawn and use the trainer immediately after picking up a grimopire; and don't discard that grimoire. Then finish and get the top loot.
- Added Music Volume slider
- No longer possible to pick up potions unless dropping any held Grimoires first
- Fix for bots not using healing draughts in combat
- Fixed achievement "Balthasar Gelt"
- Various localization bugfixes
- Fixed issue causing level complete to not trigger
- Fixed various startup crashes
- Fixed a crash in particle system
- Fixed a crash in animation constraint system
- Fixed a crash in I/O system
- Fixed a crash in Audio System
- Potential fix for startup crashes
[Edited by chevalier7, 10/28/2015 5:49:50 AM]