Trainer Tools and Resources
Find GodMode and change the false to a true.
Open it with notepad.
this would save time so I dont have to play the game 1000 hours to see the first monster or whatever.
1. where is the save folder
2. multiple saves with multiple monsters is helpful
3. can the save be right where the monster is so i dont have to wander looking for it?
Note that if you do this, make sure to set it to false at a certain point... don't want to spoil anything, but when your elevator breaks and you use the floor hatch. There is a scripted encounter which god mode in the cfg breaks.
Don't rename any folders, just move them - but Flesher must remain in SOMA directory just in case.
Enjoy monster free experience.
For the most part.
Right, I've come back to this post because I've discovered a few things.
1) Not all the monsters are in the Fleshers folder. Some exist in other directories - typically ending in 'infected'- if it sounds like it might be horrid to encounter it, then it probably is a monster.
2) Removing the monster directories is sometimes not sufficient. I don't know where the matrix monster is hidden in the directories, but it was still there when I had to go and reset the server.
3) If you do remove directories containing monsters in the game's directory, you MUST keep them somewhere else at ALL times. The reason for this is that there will be times in the game - there will be probably more than one occasion (I dunno as I haven't finished the game yet), where an encounter of an unpleasant kind is needed to progress to the next part of the level or next part of the plot within that level.
[Edited by MadJaples, 10/20/2015 2:38:28 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem