Trainer Tools and Resources
Activating the trainer at the main menu page results in the following:
1. All ships you dock with have debris blocking the first airlock, preventing you from exploring the entire ship. Running the game without the trainer removes this problem.
2. Drones are unselectable using the number keys (not the keypad keys which the trainer uses). Running the game without the trainer removes this problem.
3. No jump usage still works with no problem.
4. No propulsion usage still works with no problem.
5. Refill scrap still works with no problem.
6. I did not have chance to test refill drone health.
Point 1 is a little worrying: They'd only do that if they were actively monitoring trainers.
Hope this helps & thanks again for your efforts.
Trainer 0.302 can still be used with Duskers 0.316 in the following way:
Start trainer as usual, activate refill scraps, board 1 ship then exit immediately after docking & it'll instantly refill your scrap. Then exit the game, close the trainer & restart Duskers 0.316 without the trainer & continue playing normally.
No propulsion & jump usage:
Start trainer as usual, then turn on no propulsion & jump cell usage & you can travel to the next ship/galaxy. Once you're at your destination, exit the game & restart Duskers 0.316 without the trainer & continue playing normally.
The only cheat that can't be used is refilling drone health while on a boarding mission, not that you'll need it since you won't be able to board the ship anyway.
Sorry for the spam & hope this helps
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.