Might & Magic Heroes 7 Discussion
can result in the following problems in Normal Mode combat (unless you leave at least 1 uncheated/unmodified stack of units undeployed)
1) Causes the game to think that you have 0 units left, then kills your hero. Leads to Mission failure if you are in Campaign mode.
2) Gives truckloads of XP to the enemy hero because game thinks that enemy hero has killed off all your units.
There seems to be another memory offset/location that must be edited at the same time (similar concept to skill points) to prevent the above from happening.
[Edited by corem1000, 10/7/2015 4:09:48 AM]
[Edited by corem1000, 10/7/2015 4:18:35 AM]
same for me exept i always kill them and they get like -20--30k experience, vild i get the normal amount, i never over due the amont of units i want, i usaly go with 200 + dows i get every week
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.