Batman: Arkham Knight Discussion
Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Antivirus disabled, even added it to a folder that has excluded all files from scans. Arkham Knight and the trainer are the only programs I have running.
It works fine everywhere else. Just seems to not work during that one scene.
A patch was just released on June 27, 2015 for BAK:
"The first patch is being released now and the updates include:
- Fixed a crash that was happening for some users when exiting the game
- Fixed a bug which disabled rain effects and ambient occlusion. We are actively looking into fixing other bugs to improve this further
- Corrected an issue that was causing Steam to re-download the game when verifying the integrity of the game cache through the Steam client
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when turning off Motion Blur in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will enable this in the graphics settings menu"
Al you really needed to say was there has been a new patch for the game thats all. You did not really have to say will there be a new version of the trainer released. You can wait a few days mate.
figured it would be fine with such a small patch..
patiently waiting..love this site
already fixed it.
i love you guys with a level that pushes the very boundaries of pletonic love
[Edited by JohnShaft, 6/27/2015 6:32:53 PM]
thank you very much Caliber and PWizard!!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Health (Player + Vehicle)
• Increase Combo Multiplier
+ 9 more options