ARK: Survival Evolved Discussion
That stops the icons from flashing.
Some reports tell me the game crash after a while. I couldn't reproduce this behavior. Any more detailed information about this would help.
1. Does the infinite life affect the dinos too? I've been poking this poor dilo for about 15 minutes now and it isn't dying. I watched a raptor go at a steggo for a solid 30 minutes and nothing happened. If I hit dinos with, like, my fists or something, I can get them to go unconscious...but I can't kill anything!
2. How does the 'instant tame' work? Turn it on, K.O. a dino, and then what?
I did try to restart both game and trainer to insure it wasn't a onetime glitch. restarts didn't seem to make a difference.
To the people who who make these trainers keep up the good work. You guys have a tireless job that never ends.
[Edited by Kreedo, 1/16/2017 1:44:12 AM]
Put food into his inventory and instead of waiting minutes he will be tamed nearly instant.
I can confirm the health cheat works for huge dinos, will be fixed.
Any clues as to what the problem is?
[Edited by Djiai, 1/16/2017 4:04:31 PM]
[Edited by Djiai, 1/16/2017 4:05:08 PM]
Have you tried the trainer after you uninstalled your security software?
Some software has still some counter measurements running in the back even when you disable it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.