ARK: Survival Evolved Discussion
[Edited by Gilder, 7/7/2015 12:45:18 PM]
[Edited by sofdh2, 7/7/2015 3:38:19 PM]
1. Maybe wait a minimum of 24-hours after a update occurs before even thinking about it. As we have seen and I am sure you know, every big update to almost any game, almost always has a few bugs/kinks to work out. And that is especially true when it comes to Alpha & Beta's. Reminds me of the joke:
"99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs! Take one down, patch it around, 117 little bugs in the code"
So let the players have time to find out how the normal game is going to work, before looking into making this trainer work with it.
2. Make a rule, this trainer will not be updated more than maybe two or three times a week at best.
I admit, I use your trainer constantly. But I also realize that this is a bonus and that it requires a lot of maintenance. So people will just have to learn to appreciate what they get, when they can get it.
In the end, something is better than nothing. And for those that truly understand that, they also truly can appreciate all the attention and work you give this or any of the trainers on the site.
i read only reports what doen't work at the moment since the last update.
i take whatever i can get. if its not possible to keep up i understand this.
to keep up must be hell.
[Edited by Ginkohana, 7/7/2015 4:29:14 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Infinite Health
• Infinite Stamina
+ 12 more options