ARK: Survival Evolved Discussion
1. I loaded my savegame and opened my inventory, then waited for textures to load before closing my inventory.
2. I hit F1.
3. I alt-tabbed out of the game. There was no error message like last time.
4. I went back into the game and tried to activate some of the trainer options (Numpads 1-5 in case anyone is curious) even though I hadn't heard the "Trainer Activated" bit. Nothing happened, of course.
5. I alt-tabbed out of the game again. This time, there was an error message. I clicked Ok, then went back into the game.
6. I hit F1 again. For at least several seconds, nothing happened, THEN the "Trainer Activated" sound played, and everything worked after that.
Trainer Engine: 2.45d
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 8.1
OS Platform: 64-Bit
Running as administrator: True
Installed Antivirus: Windows Defender
Installed Firewall: No Firewall
System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
at System.Convert.ToInt32(Int64 value)
at ARKSurvivalEvolved_CH.CodeInjection.InjectCode(Byte nops, Int32 range)
at ARKSurvivalEvolved_CH.Form1.tHotkeys_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Infinite Health
• Infinite Stamina
+ 12 more options