Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
That's surprising. The last time it happened to me (only once since I saw this thread) I exited the inventory screen, disabled any trainer options that I had accidentally left enabled and returned to the inventory screen to find it working normally.
To other people who may not think its caused by a trainer, perhaps it could be worth a try to fiddle with it a bit since the trainer might trigger something that fixes it..
1. Make a hard save, maybe two just to be sure BEFORE DOING ANYTHING
2. Start the trainer, then the game and boot up your save.
3. Go through each of the trainers options from top to bottom and activate, then de activate the options function.
3.5 Make sure to check your inventory after testing each of the trainer functions to see if the issue has been fixed
4. After trying all of the options depending on wether or not it worked, restart the game and revert to the hard save you made in the start, or make a new hard save (if it worked) and be happy that cheathappens can even fix your game sometimes!
Naturally I cant assure that this will work, but de-activating the easy win cards option whilel in my inventory worked for me.
[Edited by Humberjini, 6/10/2015 2:21:11 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options