Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- turn off VSYNC
- turn off unlimited in "frame rate cap"
- run game in window mode without frames.
hope this will help.
Currently I'm doing the following:
- frame rate to unlimited
- running in fullscreen mode
Never had a crash since then. Will update if anything happens. It seems different people are getting different results.
Did you give him too much to drink and never drop his toxicity. Look you turn him into an addict.
Well maybe not associated with the settings but this is the second time my game crashed saying my video card just recovered from some XYZ issue. Why the hell...
Anyone know what this 'new' problem is about? The setting I've been using prevent hanging and worked fine but now this sudden CTD and gfx card recovering thingy...what is going on?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem