Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Just got my first one, a green, the amount changes but when crafting or dropping it still registers as having 1.
press CTRL-H to temporarily turn the hotkeys off. CTRL-H will turn them back on
also, yes you can customize the keys used for the trainer by actually clicking the option itself the trainer with your mouse and following the status text instructions.
[Edited by Caliber, 5/23/2015 9:52:59 AM]
oh christ.. it takes literally 45 seconds or less to win the card game using the trainer..
we aren't doing any more with that option. not it's not enough to "WIN" but to "WIN" a certain way.. sigh..
1) I started new game
2) I was able to alchemy AND craft items just like before
3) I was also able to craft items like bombs and oils now!
4) I experienced NO CUTSCENES when doing this, either for alchemy or crafting
5) you still need to go to blacksmith to craft (not alchemy) which is how the game works
6) blacksmith still needs proper level to allow craft. this might be future option but I am done with this for now.
7) people who report ‘you already have this item’ after using THIS option and then deplete the number of bombs they have by throwing them, this is a normal part of the game. you either DROP your empty bomb sack OR you meditate to fill it. Same for oils, etc. you cant create bombs again in the normal game if you already have an empty sack that holds the bombs in your inventory or equipped. this is a design part of the game (and stupid) but probably they did it this way so people can just sleep/meditate to refill it rather than having to keep finding materials for common use items like oils and bombs.
8) the numpad 7 option (unlimited potion use) also works for bombs. you can toggle it on and throw bombs as much as you want (instructions updated in new trainer)
pwizard will post new trainer shortly. keep watching for him to post it.
this option has been improved. pwizard will post the new trainer shortly. If people experienced this previously, you will need to start a new game or go back before you used the option. This problem plagued every trainer out there that used our method to make this option, so it wasn't just CH trainer that might have had this problem. At any rate, the new trainer works differently and I am sure the other trainer makers will copy our method shortly. AS ALWAYS, however, it is good practice in these long RPG games to SAVE OFTEN.
Pwizard will post new trainer shortly.. Stay tuned
[Edited by Caliber, 5/23/2015 11:13:36 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options