Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
good to know
1) target health works like it always did. so it probably never worked on this fight (for whatever reason)
2) i don't have a savegame to test that location
3) if the trainer works for 99% of encounters we aren't updating it
4) the trainer may only work for normal mobs and not "boss" encounters
I am having the same problem. I've probably crashed over ten times by now and tried all kinds of combinations. Whenever i open up more than one container and/or loot a corpse, the game crashes. I have tried doing this with unlimited potions/grenades on and off with the same results. What is confusing is that i never had these issues a few days ago. It only started yesterday and I haven't installed a single thing to assume it might've been the cause. I have verified the game's twice so far with still no luck.
The only option i always kept on during all tests was weight because my inventory has already exceeded the normal limit. I tried changed the size to something smaller but that doesn't work either.
I don't know what file is conflicting with what but all i know is the game reacts when i open a container/corpse. I hope this is something that can be solved soon.
[Edited by xVulcanx, 7/1/2016 9:17:43 AM]
the weight option isn't something that stays on .. you just go to inventory, press key, and it's set to new value. It doesn't stay on the entire time.
as ALWAYS, what we need is a REPEATABLE savegame, RIGHT WHERE A CONTAINER IS, that REPEATABLY CRASHES the game over and over.
otherwise I have no way to test this.
at main meny, press F1 to activate trainer
trainer will say 'trainer activated!'
if you don't hear anything, alt tab out to the trainer and try F1 again.
if still cannot find game
1) game isn't running (make sure the GAME is running, not a game launcher)
2) something is blocking the trainer
3) the trainer has no administration rights (which it should by default, but you can also try run as adminitrator)
I just did the same with the GOG version and it's working fine. Did you right-click on trainer and game and run As Admin? A/V is completely disabled?
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.