Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
using the game over GOG.com launcher (galaxy)
add lvl ; xp & upgrade points dont work game will crash a after using them !
[Edited by Akuma1970, 6/8/2016 3:10:33 AM]
[Edited by Akuma1970, 6/8/2016 3:53:58 AM]
I try it in OFFLINE mode also crash. I start the game with the save I added earlier. Just in case i attach it again.
We had a very similar thing with Teleporting awhile back and it would always drop us at the same lake. Caliber was able to fix it then so given time, maybe he can remedy it this time as well.
[Edited by element5, 6/8/2016 6:34:33 AM]
1) we need a pattern or something we can repeat exactly that crashes repeatably and 100% every time.
2) we need a save game
3) it would be good to know your type (GOG or STEAM or 'other') and VERSION of the game you are using
4) what options you have on when the crash occurs.
This is the sort of thing I need.
1) Load save, run to portal, run through portal, instant crash every time.
THAT sort of thing.. otherwise, I am loading people's saves, running around for 15-20 minutes and nothing is crashing..
Anyone who sent a save game, THANK YOU, but I need to know more details and what to do. Otherwise, I am waiting for random 'crashes' that may or may not happen...
this isn't the only title we have to support, and I can't spend 5 hours a day on it trying to reproduce situations out of thin air with no specific instructions
1) pattern: advance two steps, talk to Regis, when the sequence changes to be continued on the outside >>> CDT
2)save game added (did that already)
3)GOG game, version 1.21, off line, no client (galaxy)
When I talk to Regis in his lair/catacombs for the very first time on Blood and Wine, DURING THE CUTSCENE I too get the CDT... EVERY TIME. I also got them when leaving his lair and destroying a bunch of monster plants and returning the village to it's rightful human owners. After I defeated them, A CUTSCENE happened and I had another CDT. It appears to be mostly around CUTSCENES and switching from inside a cave to outside...
I've reloaded and passed all of the point I've talked about by saving right before and then NOT using the trainer to pass- otherwise I'd have a save file for you.
Talking to REGIS in his lair the first time seems to be a guaranteed trigger.
No save file, sorry.
EDIT: I've got a save file for you... Just turn on Options 1,2,6,7,8,/,- and let the scene with Hugo play out here. Try to rush and turn the options on when you start loading and it should crash every time the scene finishes with him. I chose both of the first options during the dialogue, Geralt says ok lets go, and CDT.
[Edited by vertigo1md1032, 6/8/2016 11:32:40 AM]
Steps to recreate-
1. Activate trainer when you start the game.
2. Select Options 1,2,6,7,8,/,- then load the save.
3. You'll speak to Hugo (feel free to Spacebar through the dialogue), and select the first option on both when he asks.
4. Watch Geralt say "Let's go" or something to that effect, turn around and CDT.
Also, I ran the 'Options Test', running all options but one, and went down the list of each of the options above. CDT every time, then I decided to try it just by activating the trainer and CDT AGAIN WITH NO OPTIONS SELECTED...
Finally, I ran the game again without the trainer running from that Save file, and lo and behold, it initiated a CUTSCENE immediately after that, continuing on just fine. Just trying to save you some time on searching...
[Edited by vertigo1md1032, 6/8/2016 11:49:46 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options