Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
GOG v1.21 with all DLCs. I am using set options, like Health and Stamina. The exception of Toggled being Easy Crafting and Gwent where apliccable. Turning them off when not needed. Crashes occured either during cinematic sequences or while simply travelling around the world. Not once did a CTD occur during any actions, combat or dialogue.
Switched to a table from CE and I have not encountered any crashes since.
[Edited by merrowind, 6/6/2016 11:22:32 AM]
[Edited by merrowind, 6/6/2016 11:23:28 AM]
This is not helpful at all. I'm quite sure if that was indeed the case, there would be about 10,000 people saying the same thing.
Without a repeatable savegame, this information is useless. If we should just retire the trainer so everyone can use the much better CE table instead, please let us know and it will be done.
The Health, Stamina, Toxicity or Unlimited Potion don't work for me.
Trainer just says activted every time when I push the keys.
Some other options working though.
Also the game crash sometimes when I use trainer.
those crashes happen in game, cinematics or menu within the game (not main menu).
I'm including recent autosave file.
Debug Info located: C:\Users\Ruben\Cheathappens\Debug\Witcher 3.debug
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Windows 8 64bit Operating System
The following error happened: Invalid memory access-->Error#1136
1. First time I start the trainer, start the game, load the save only then press F1 and used health and increased inventory space. Second time I just start the trainer load save and then press F1 thats all. In both case it bring Crash to desktop. (I didn't want to say that pressing F1 not in main menu became the reason of this crashes. In earlier versions it worked)
2. Just enter into the portal without doing anything else
3. I am using GOG version. I've already scan cache in case of any errors I tryed to do it a couple time's. Sometime's the game redownloading some file's 4mb weight. But it was 2 or 3 times and it wan't help.
[Edited by Mattador, 6/6/2016 3:41:36 PM]
Not using Galaxy, and not playing on line.
The save file attached is the last possible point before a conversation with the CDT at the end of the conversation (change of scene in the game).
The other CDT is the thing with these portals, can be repeated just like the above mentioned.
Farther in the game I had no more CDT, if this info is worth anything.
No mods running ...
Just activate trainer and walk to end of cave and start conversation. After dialogue done and cutscene ends, game crashes every time (at least for me).
[Edited by iippo2003, 6/6/2016 4:05:20 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options