Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
will check this out.. i am not having the problems here on any of my saves..
looking at this on monday.
Just tried this but you beat me to the punch.
Was just coming to say I've played ~60 minutes in Offline Mode with trainer activated and no crashes.
Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x01007000 etc. every fault different files with different code. If it will help i can attached this file also i attach my last nearest save game. Thank you.
Thanks for this save game.
I did the following
1) deleted my current trainer
2) downloaded fresh trainer from our site
3) did integrity check using STEAM on this game to ensure it's fully updated
4) ran trainer
5) ran game
6) F1 at main menu (Activated)
7) loaded your save game
8) walked in front of and all around before entering portal
9) entered the portal
10) went through portal on other side as well
I experienced no crash.
I was NOT in Steam offline mode either
So I have to ask a few questions
1) what options did you have on when you have crashes?
2) is there some particular thing I need to do to crash the game or do you just walk into the portal and it crashes?
3) are you using steam version?
crashes when you load the save?
I need to know what exactly REPEATABLY crashes the game.. so I can reproduce it here.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options