Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
edit: Clicked away the error message, turns out the trainer works after. Still have not tried the F11 option
[Edited by Mondez, 5/31/2016 6:54:43 AM]
[Edited by Mondez, 5/31/2016 6:55:13 AM]
I have the Steam version of the game 1.21 ,when I start the trainer gives me the error ALERT 6 7FF7CCA70E0 and when I type in F11 to play tricks on gwent if I try to play any part crashes you can do this problem? thx
I have done all the usual things;
- Anit-virus off
- running both the game (steam version) and trainer as Admin
- Alt-Tab to and from the trainer.
Cheers thanks in advance.
ALT/TAB only to get the error message off (if you get it at all).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options