Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
For the me the Trainer has been an excellent resource allowing a more logical approach to completing both main, secondary and other quests.
However, I noticed that during the "In Wolves Clothing" secondary quest, that when I pick up the Chapter House key which is a quest action requirement to complete, instead of there being only 1 key, there are 10,000 of them. The quests completes, but one is stuck with 10,000 Chapter House keys in one's Quest Items tab of the Inventory. Not a game-stopper, but a little unwieldy, since one cannot discard quest items from that part of the inventory.
Anyway, I posted this issue on the GOG website and tried a bunch of offered fixes, to include clearing out the scripts folder and completely reinstalling a new scripts folder using the Verify/Repair tool on GOG Galaxy, to no avail.
I was told repeatedly to remove any "mods" installed from forum responders, to which I said I hadn't installed any mods, and then when later indicating I used the Trainer from this website, I got a broad-side from the post responders saying I was dishonest, that the trainer was indeed a "mod", that all of my saved games were now corrupted, and that the use of this Trainer was the "perfect" explanation as to why the 10,000 Chapter House keys showed up during that quest.
I am not particularly worried about getting blasted on the GOG forum website, but I am curious as to these issues:
- Has anyone else had the same experience with the 10,000 Chapter House key pickup during the In Wolves Clothing secondary quest? (There is actually one posting from July of last year on a Steam forum where this same issue came up, but no one responded to that posting...)
- If so, did anyone find a solution to it?
- Could this be, as implied by the GOG forum poster, to be an inherent issue with this Trainer for Witcher 3? I've used Cheat Happens trainers for years on other games, and never had a problem like this before.
Repeating, not a major problem, I enjoy what this Trainer has to offer, and I believe the game can be completed still, but just curious as to others' take(s) on this situation, as per my questions.
Thanks in advance for your consideration and response - ROAD
Keep in mind this is a national holiday in the USA so we are trying to do this on a day we aren't normally working.
The update changes today appear to be pre-DLC release changes, e.g. new menus, rendering, etc. Hopefully this means the CH team will have less to update post-release. ^_^
@CH Team: Thanks for working to get this updated on a holiday of all things. The devs picked a horrible time to release this update... unless their intent was max testing exposure via the high amount of US holiday players pre-DLC release today. I can understand both sides of it but still a cruddy move.
[Edited by VictorSixer, 5/30/2016 12:17:57 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options