Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Yes, we specifically programmed the trainer to not work in this one battle. We felt that you needed to take some initiative and figure it out on your own without any help so that you would feel a true sense of accomplishment once you completed the task on your own.
After 74+ hours of play I have experienced across all of space and time:
1. Several (~ 3 ea) crashes--1 to Desktop and 2 system lockups requiring cold boots.
2. Numerous (~ 6 ea) times when reviewing Inventory only to find the right screen showing _all_ items equipped missing as if nothing was equipped except for the top left steel sword. To my knowledge currently I am not aware that this display problem has actually caused any trouble while playing,...in other words I don't think all equipped items are unaccounted for...just the display. I don't know what brings this on. I can play for hours on end and not see it happen. I know too that when it happens I can manually save and quit the game to the Desktop and restart the trainer and game and restore to that latest save and all will look and work fine as if nothing happened. I do not know because I did not test whether restarting the trainer is necessary. I know that going to the game menu screen and just loading the last save does not fix the issue. I have had to quit to Desktop and restart and restore the game to fix the issue. The next time it happens I will test whether restarting the trainer or not makes any difference. Also, just in case, I do play with Steam Offline religiously but after quitting the game and going Online with Steam not that Achievements are still recorded properly but play time does not record. The in-game stats seem to show an accurate time to use.
For the missing items on the Inventory screen just press F-11 again. It activates when you pressed it once (for Gwent) and for whatever reason, those inv. items appear missing. F-11 again will deactivate the option and return them.
You've probably gotten past this by now. That happened to me once or twice in 3 plays. I saved my game and shut down the game and trainer.
Then I restarted my PC, the trainer and the game and everything was fine again.
Just one of those things man.
[Edited by Ratsneve, 11/20/2015 2:04:53 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options