The Virgil Cheat Dialogue is a debug program.
That adds a debug line into the game which you can access.
Via the character called Virgil.
Just drop the file into the location where the Arcanum.exe is then run the game.
How to access this debug menu is by talking to Virgil.
Then using the ask question line.
The debug menu lets you do the following:
* Mark all map locations
* Get highest training in all skills
* Get free fate points, XP, gold and character points
* Get the ability to sail your own ship at any time
* Change the story status
* Change your alignment and aptitude
* Add or remove any blessing or curse
* Use teleportation without the spell and regardless of your stats
* Change your race and gender at any time
* End game and play slides at any time
* Go to normally unreachable locations such as the Isle of Despair and the Void at any time
* Come back to Arcanum from the Void
* Get spell mastery at any time
* Spawn a random monster for your own amusement
I have uploaded this file to my box server due to its limited locations that appear to be closing down. Just clickie the link below follow the instructions and bingo.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem