Pillars of Eternity Discussion
Or, just click NEW GAME when you first launch the game, create a character, launch into the game and then do the options right there at the campfire.
you can click LOAD and load in your old character and continue, knowing the options are working
I have no other suggestions.
- Thanks for the great trainer!
- version 1.03 is out today. Would be great to get an updated trainer version
_Trainer_ works fine with new game version - all options, in except for I can't multiply crafting components (those used to improve weapons etc.) - they can't be clicked and dragged. Consumables multiply just fine.
But _Editor_ produces very unexpected results - it seems variables have their addresses shifted by several bytes, so changing their values leads to unexpected change in character stats
Just a heads up, when I download the zip file it only contains the readme and not the executable. I verified that this is the actual contents within the file itself, not merely that it's being removed upon extraction by AV or something else.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.