NBA Live 2005 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
There are two types of installations. If you have downloaded NLSC Roster Patch then turn to chapter A. If you have downloaded the entire cyberface collection, Michael Jordan Decade, then turn to chapter B. If you have installed NLSC Roster Patch that doesnt yet have Michael Jordan cyberface installed (pre NLSC v1.05) then turn to chapter C. Use Chapter C only when you want to add this cyberface into the default NLSC legends pool player.
When you installed NLSC Roster Patch, it also installed the cyberface patch for you. All you have to do is get in the game, load NLSC Rosters and check out the 90s All Stars team, which includes Michael Jordan with quality 2D portrait and cyberface also for ingame use. If you are interested in Wizard time Jordan or perhaps his rookie years looks, then you need to download Michael Jordan Decade Full Installation, available at NLSC.
If youre reading this readme then youve probablt already extracted the files into some folder. It doesnt matter which folder, some use their desktop for short time file management, some use My Documents. In this Folder, "Michael Jordan Decade", you see bunch of other folders, named differently based on different era of Michael Jordan or some specific looks detail, like no hair or moustache from that time period. Before doing anything with them though, you need to follow the following instructions:
1. When you have a previously downloaded roster in game, or even if you dont have one and you are using a default, then you need to have Michael/Jeffrey Jordan in the game. Usually most rosters nowadays come with generated Michael Jordans, or as the default one goes, it has no Michael/Jeffrey in it. So what you need to do is to go in the game, load the roster which you wish to use (or if you have no roster loaded and you are on the default one then you dont need to load anything), and for example save it under a new roster name under Save/Load section. Before saving however, if there is no Jordan ingame, then you need to create him under Create Player section. I recommend creating a player that has most of Jordans attributes just that has no appearance features set. If you have Michael/Jeffrey Jordan in game then save the roster as described earlier. This is important if you happen to get into problems later on and cant restore your roster. Backup is always a good thing to have.
2. Next you have to exit the game, and open Microsoft Excel (Part of Office package) if you have it, or use Open Office Calc(which is a freely downloadable office package) , or any other program that can read *.dbf files (database). You have to open the file which is usually under "My Documents/NBA Live 2005/saves/SAVEGAMENAME". SAVEGAMENAME is the name you used to save your roster in that had Jordan, in the step 1. Open file players.dbf .
3. Use find (edit->find) to find the name Jordan in the file, either the one you have created or a pre-existing one, if you used some other downloaded roster patch. Write down Michael/Jeffrey Jordans line's number from PLAYERID column (E) since youll need it later on.
4. Then you have to change the values in columns ISCREATED (BL column) , FACEPATCH (BM) and also ISGENERATE (BN) into negative, FALSE in ENGLISH for example (As in TRUE-FALSE). Also, change the same lines PLAYERPKG (BQ) to MIJORDA if installing Michael, or JEJORDA if installing Jeffrey Jordan. Save the changes.
5. Next you have to open appearance.dbf from the same folder you opened players.dbf from. This is mainly about appearance of the player now, and since it uses no names, here is where youll need PLAYERID you had written
[Edited by Frightbuster, 4/28/2006 5:01:40 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Shot Clock
• more +12 options