Dying Light Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Quite offensive statement. :P
I think, you are supposed to press "add XP", then kick a zombie in the balls, therefore gain "real" XP and then trigger the real level up.
If you just smash the "add level" button, it will only increase the numeric level but not the real ingame level.
I remember hitting the add XP button all the time, run around, kill some zombies and thus get a proper level up in the main game.
And I also guess, we are running out of keys.
I have been trying all different ways but the "easy crafting" option is not working.
I have also used the driving xp option and all were fine yesterday but today my save-file is corrupted, i know (use at my own risk and backup) But i wanted to hear if anyone else here have experienced it in the DLC - The Following.?
Again, Thank you for this big option trainer =D
No offence intended and you basically just repeated what I wrote. Add xp, hit a zombie or drive 2 meters and you gain a level. That's how it works. 'Add level' causes problems because the upgrade system sometimes doesn't recognize the level gain. That's why you could basically pull the 'add level' option.
Thanks for the link btw but it doesn't always translate like that. Had to backup save, test the keys and restore save.
1) we always reccommend saving often.. every game.. every time.. multiple times..
2) the add xp, add level options work exactly the same on the new things as the old options did for vanilla dying light. there is nothing new or special about them. i see no reason that they would be prone to creating corrupted saves any more so than the older options..
3) either dont use the options, use them carefully, and people can also remember that we had the F12 Key: Reset Stats option to reset your stats, if you needed it.
4) you can level up slowly (but still faster than normal) using the max XP options
The current trainer works fine with Dying light + the following DLC. The enhanced edition is a patch that has been applied to anyone owning dying light regardless of the DLC.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.