thanks. found it.
[Edited by Ems337, 12/5/2014 4:01:32 AM]
the best way I've found for crafting mats is similar, but much faster than what you just listed.
1) sell all valuables that you have (if you need to you can buy back the research items at the end).
2) press 4 (infinite potions)
3) open inventory, and move any crafting resource you want more of to valuables.
4) go to store & click the "sell all button"
5) the first time you click it, it will sell how ever many you have of each.
6) click sell all again (this will sell 99 of each & you can repeat this step as many times as you want).
7) press 4 again (turn option off)
8) buy back what you want, yes...this will let you buy back hundreds/thousands of each resource.
9) move them back out of valuables
This is better for two reasons.
1) Sell all is faster than going through and destroying them individually.
2) If you sell all a few times, you can have hundreds of that item in your inventory. i.e. if you started off with 15 iron, repeating step 6 five times and then buying them all back. You'll end up with 609 iron (6x99+the original 15).
Oh, and if you get new types of crafting mats, you can see which ones you need more of & just do this on those ones.
I would like to retract my previous statement as I was able to get it working again. and it just crapped out on me again I get to main menu and press F1 and it ether does nothing or it freezes the game to the point where I am forced to ctrl+alt+delete my way out of the game....this is getting very irritating. I apologize if I have at all been confusing, but this is really frustrating me!
[Edited by Shinigami18, 12/6/2014 4:57:22 PM]