Assassin´s Creed: Unity Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
well just for starters, the 64 bit, scanners, multiple versions, probably something on your OS is preventing the injection/workings of the trainer, since it is having to do some things not usually done to get around the anticheat...
the game still says 1.1.0 at main menu, lower right corner. Trainer is working as of 8:32am Wednesday morning...
no 1.2 on the legit steam version yet best I can tell..
known things that will cause crash
1) windows vista 64 bit does not play well with our 64 bit trainers..
2) antivirus, antimalware, firewall, other such software which blocks the creation of files in the temp folder and the injection of files into other .exe.
[Edited by Caliber, 11/12/2014 8:36:35 AM]
EDIT: I am using AVG free antivirus here. I have no other anti-malware or third party firewall programs running. I am using Windows 7 64 bit OS and Intel I-7-2600 with 16GB ram. run trainer with admin priviledges, Activation at main menu.
[Edited by Caliber, 11/12/2014 8:39:08 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.