The Evil Within Discussion
It works fine until you die...
If you reload the game with anything activated it glitches up so badly...
- You can't press start and go to your menu. (have to Alt+F4)
- Your camera is stuck in one position behind your character, you can move left and right but you can't aim your guns or change the camera angle. (Calls for a reboot of the game)
- If there's a cut scene that you have to reload because you died, forget it... It glitches the game completely. It won't play the cut scene and you can walk around freely in weird glitched areas of the map and fall through floors and stuff... it's so ****ed.
It's getting pretty annoying playing on that Akumu mode where you die in a single hit, the trainer doesn't seem to help with this mode at all, anything that touches you, you're dead... I'd run ghost mode but there's a problem with that to, read on.
Turning on ghost mode seems to just kill all the enemies on a map, it actually glitched my game at the start and I wasn't able to collect the handgun... I had to restart the chapter with the trainer off just to fix the scripting issues it causes.
This thing needs some work done to it... it's very glitchy.
I would advise anyone using this trainer to not even bother turning it on until you're past the first official save point in the game (going in to the mirror for the first time after having got the handgun)
Also save on different slots each time because there's an odd chance the trainer can corrupt it upon loading.
Thankfully, the trainer works anyways: full health works, one hit kills works, ect. It's just annoying you have to always remember which cheats you activated, and deactivate them asap in case of loading.
None of the older trainers will open or start.
a. it kinda breaks the second chapter of the game and prevents you from getting the handgun at the appropriate scene.
b. Most options do not work upon request; ie: green gel points, none of NumPad 4-7, I don't know about the anything dealing with ammo cause couldn't get the gun.
c. The only ones that I know for sure work are health, stamina, and easy kills.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Silver Keys
• Unlimited Health
+ 11 more options