Defense Grid 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) the res creeps along at +10 every second or so. When you turn on the RESOURCES OPTION, it is more like +1000 every second or so.
2) the INVINCIBLE CORE option is basically a 'OH CRAP' option, when you see that the aliens STILL got past all your defenses. Turn it on and nothing can kill your core. They may 'grab' the ores, but the CORE remains at whatever it was and you will not die. THIS OPTIONS freezes the score, and also (apparently) might freeze your resource count. I wouldn't turn it on until necessary..
the trainer works.
If the game patches every day or multiple times per day, CH will probably put the game on cool down for a couple of days or a week so their time isn't wasted.
with the resource option is there a chance it would cause the score to be artificialy inflated as well ?
i ask cause already seen someone with 41million on leaderboards
i am awkward cause i want to just build away with cash but i dont want to submit a huge leaderboard score rather not be on leaderboards games with leaderboards need a opt out function lol
also anyone know if leaderboard submission happens in offlinemode ? if it doesnt i will pull my net cord before launching the game but i know some games record it and just submit it when u next go online
Not sure about offline score keeping.
One option if you don't want to report a huge score to the leader boards is, disable the increased resources after a bit. The increased burst of resources at the start should hopefully allow you to build enough towers to chew through the waves, then upgrade/build more as needed. The score tracker in the upper right should give you a rough idea as to when to turn the option off.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Invincible Core