X Rebirth Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
• New Feature: New side-bar based main menu (with option for legacy main menu.)
• New Feature: External camera view.
• New Feature: Free look in ****pit.
• New Feature: New shipyards for small and medium sized ships.
• Added respawning of specialists with increasing hire fees.
• Added incoming remotely ordered wares to item trader menu.
• Added auto-refuel setting.
• Added small ship traders.
• Added primary shields to large ships which did not already have them.
• Added "civil war" behaviour between Pluatrch and Heart of Albion in Albion.
• Added ability to replace destroyed CVs so that station construction can can continue.
• Added event monitor display to drone control mode.
• Improved event monitor with "picture-in-picture" mode.
• Improved hacking gameplay.
• Improved engine animation and effects.
• Improved ship AI behaviour in numerous situations.
• Improved generation of mission enemies.
• Improved mission target indicator to point always to the closest mission target.
• Improved trade offers menu (shopping list is included in ship cargo).
• Improved docking behaviour of drones.
• Improved build tree menu user experience.
• Improved several mission briefings.
• Improved Open Comm Link menu in legacy main menu.
• Improved rendering of distant objects to reduce flickering slightly.
• Improved Mission Bar so it no longer obstructs menus.
• Fixed player ship cover faction not being reset from Xenon after plot.
• Fixed several plot and other mission issues.
• Fixed player ship slowing down when a menu is opened in a highway.
• Fixed left mouse clicks not closing ability/interact menus in some cases.
• Fixed double clicks on current target not always opening interact menu.
• Fixed stuck scroll-bar when returning to a previous menu.
• Fixed various other issues with UI and targeting behaviour.
• Fixed pressing ESC/DEL on loading screen returning to startmenu after loading is done.
• Fixed targets being lost with mouse-controls in certain cases (e.g. when mission targets update).
• Fixed upgrade resources being counted twice for building.
• Fixed upgrade level rounding issues resulting in incorrect upgrade counts.
• Fixed an issue with station expansions not completing out-of-sector.
• Fixed multiple ship dealers per platform.
• Fixed escort ships disappearing after loading a savegame.
• Fixed a pathing issue for ships flying to stations.
• Fixed an issue with gas collectors not collecting.
• Fixed production module animations being stuck after having been out-of-sector.
• Fixed problems with transport drones not picking up containers.
• Fixed drones failing to get a new commander if theirs is destroyed.
• Fixed ability to comm from a remote control drone using the "C" shortcut.
• Fixed stuck shift keys when alt-tabbing or changing window focus.
• Fixed inconsistent upgrade counts between encyclopedia and ship dealer.
• Fixed player ship selectable in Assign to Commander conversation.
• Fixed managers pestering the player for money.
• Fixed stuck trade offers and refunded money to all participants.
• Fixed excessively bright lights on certain objects.
• Fixed problem involving disappearing wares.
• Fixed input actions and states mapped to axis on joystick 3-8 not working.
• Fixed several of the most common causes of crashes.
• Fixed mining drones not picking up asteroids in some cases.
• Fixed rare cases of hotkey buttons not working.
• Fixed occasional freeze when opening the options menu.
• Fixed ships getting stuck waiting for drones.
• Fixed some ships not shooting at large objects.
• Fixed certain invisible ship/station components being selectable as target.
• Various optimisations resulting in performance improvements.
This game is on it's way up...definitely the right direction. Just tried the Beta, it is a world of difference from where XR started.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem