Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
IMHO I think they should expand on the crap they left unanswered example.. Knocking up the chick at the end and bringing that event into the game some how or another... And also they need to really open up the shadows they have put down behind the read evil driving the bad guy's... Because I don't buy the whole lone dark leader thing ya know.. They need to show the real evil behind all this twisted crap and maybe explore the realm of the evil one's and also the dark twisted world of the dragon's where they live.
I am really excited about the whole open free world thing. It's about time! LOL. They needed that like 2 games ago But it's all good. Cus now we will really be able to jump into the story this time. But I just hope they finish it good this game and not wreck it like Mass Effect 3.. Ugh... I wanted to slit wrist's.. Like everyone's after I seen those cheap ending's.. I was like.. OHHH MY GOD!!! WTF! It would have been better to just cut out at the end and have a black screen come up and say.. "We couldn't come up with a good ending... Soooo.. The End. Cya!" At least we would have at least showed they didn't know what the hell way they wanted to go with this!. But I jumped off topic there lol. Still it's all good. So anyone have any comment's? I am sure there are! LOL So let's lay these card's out on the table and get this thing figured out! =)
Firstly, you should not be focusing on the price of the game. I could point out many other games with big price tags. Big whoop. As a gamer you should not be focusing on the price.
Secondly, I can see your point on some of the unanswered points. The one that really should be answered is the Morgan/child part. That always has me curious.
Thirdly, I quiet liked the sole evil leader thing.. That one creature e.g. dragon/spirit. That emonates and ozzies evil, giving it the ability to control the other evils. Its something I feel that should not be poked into. But leave us going where they come from? How do they gain such power? etc etc.
Fourthly, As for the open world thing. Oh its a great Idea indeed. But saying they should have used it from the get go... Na. I feel how they have did it. Is just right. DAO I enjoyed as the style look feel just reminded of my old games like Baldurs Gate. As for DA2. It took along time for that to grow on me. They changed it so much when compared to DAO. Which I really try not to do. As I play the games based on how they are. Not how the first, second or thrid was.
But once DA2 settled nicely on me. I enjoyed the game. The characters grew on me and I connected to them. The story was good to. Just another section in the big picture. Now with DA3 coming into to the mix. The bringing of the open world to finish of the series. Is going to be a nice big thing. If they do it right like how Beth have done it with their TES series. Then I am going to enjoy it very much.
Fifth pointy thingy, STOP COMPARING to ME3 ending. I have to say am tired with hearing that. The ending as I said in a previous thread and other times. It suited. But as for DA3. I hope it will suit the game. Instense, exciting and something that suits the story. No matter if they kill the Character at the end or not.
2. Lone dark leader? Wut? Nothing dark about our main character (unless you mean the person you are up against... which is not a lone figure but of thousands). He/She sets up an Inquisition to deal with the threat posing the lands... which leads us to point 3..
3. The realm of the evil one's.... the fade as everyone knows it... is tearing through reality to invade the world, and your inquisition is created to take care of it.
4. Same with everyone else... this ME3 ending rubbish is starting to bore me completely. Not everyone was against it, it was cryptic and it was a deep ending, people who don't like to think too hard found it boring. They remade the endings to explain it better and still they couldn't get it.
5. The price is not bad, considering the content you will get and the time it will take actually do everything.... then its money well spent. But you can check places like g2play.net, gamecards.eu etc for discounted keys (I have used both of those examples and they are fine and legit).
[Edited by DABhand, 7/15/2014 4:28:56 AM]
I'm hoping the game play is more like DA:O and less like DA2.
Playable Qunari nuff said
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options