(Currently it happens rarely - only select trainers have this problem, but constantly with the Trapped Dead v1.1 trainer and the Star Wolves v1.12 trainer)
1. Start Trainer give admin permissions
2. Wait for a few minutes (most working ones show up instantly or after a dialogue window)
3. Nothing shows up....?
4. Check windows task manager and I can see that the trainer is running in the task manager. The problem is that I cannot see the trainer window even when I try to browse through the opened windows via ALT+TAB the trainer windows does not exist.
So how do I solve this? Please help me out.
And no, I don't use trainer manager. I find it more orderly if I just change the names of each trainer as I download them. They all named specifically to what version/title i downloaded.
All the other trainers work (currently) except for the 3 titles above.
Hopefully admin will either screen them for errors, or someone else has the solution.
FYI, got .NET 3,4 and 4.5.
Before I give it a shot, couldn't I just whitelist all the executables or disable my AV.
If that doesn't work I'll Uninstall the AV (Last resort)
Thanks for the response Chris.
Hopefully it's something with minimal popups, full options (disable most features), clean and easy to use.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem