The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
How many spider games do you play on PC and more imporntant, do you play the first Amazing S.M.???
is a little bit ripetitive, but hey...it's spidey!!!!
a lot of problems appeared in the first game has been fixed in this one. Literally, the gameplay is not bad. Sidequests are more varieties.
There few things which I really don't like:
- the repetitive of news cut-scenes after completing each side activities. Irritating.
- combat is not really bad, but it's sometimes confusing. Especially, when u counter 2 thugs, the spider-sense signal is the same as the one when u counter 1 thug. And it is not challenging either. U could smash the attack button, sometimes countering, and u still win the fight.
- leveling up each suits is more like a chores. Upgrade system is bland and lackluster. And u collect tech points ways more than an amount u use for upgrades. I mean, it's unbalanced.
I think, this 2nd game is more focused on stealth. U probably like the stealth section, u can crawl or hang on wall and suppress thugs silently like the 1st game. However, same as close-combat gameplay, it's not challenging and u cannot execute simultaneously 2 stealth takedown in this game (wth..). And the AI is not really good, either. A lot of AI bugs.
Swinging around the city probably is the best factor in this game. Anything else is just bland and boring. The story is poor written. Every villains are just there so u can beat them up.
Wait for the price drop to $20 or less, then buy the game.
[Edited by HanX3, 5/4/2014 7:57:32 PM]
I sometimes like to get a good poll going to help me decide if a game is worth the price. I'm still on the fence on this one.
A big TY to HanX3 for a very detailed description
I think this would have been a good idea, but they need it to be based solely on his actions not his failure to stop crime or his inaction.
The story line could use more details. i noticed some plot holes like a villain seems to appear out of nowhere with little back story.
so i would give this game a 7/10
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem