Galactic Civilizations 3 Discussion
I did exactly that... and the crusader died... multiple times... with restarts of game, trainer and campaign in between!
Simply put as stated before, the unlimited ship health function does not work in the Arcea campaign.
Well I tried and took the Crusader and nuked all space stations with only that ship. Which is kind of not possible given the punch stations pack in a fight. Nevertheless I guess something is wrong with your game or with the trainer. At the moment the money part of the trainer is not working after the 1.41 patch.
I did win a couple of times each before it died... maybe its just, that the enemy got a "lucky hit" above the 99 hitpoints and the ship dies.
It would make sense, if the hitpoints are frozen at 99 and the enemy makes e.g. a 120 hit, then the game would think, the ship is dead, even though the trainer puts it back to 99 immediately.
I'm really sorry, to dissapoint again... but the ship health function still doesnt work properly.
Yes, it shows hp of 9999 now, but if I attack anything in the first mission of the Arcea campaign, the enemy still only needs to cause as much damage as the original hp of the ship, to destroy it.
- I attack with a ship of 9999/50 hp
- Enemy fleet deals 56 damage in total (not even with a single attack, but with multiple small attacks)
- Result of the fight: My ship is dead, enemy fleet is completely unharmed
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.